A deal is a deal – one fateful afternoon in January, I suggested a pact with Joni that reading one of those cheesy covered and overtly sexually named romance novels a month would be hilarious. Thankfully, she vehemently agreed.
Follow Joni on her Instagram, click her image!
- Required: One Book a Month – but you can read more (cause hell, I will)
- Must be a “Deal” Book – nothing over $3 unless you just feel that impassioned about it (ha!)
- If it gets really weird or confusing – DNF
- No weird baby covers (see #3)
*Rules can change
The Rating System – The Romance Cover Dream Boats (aka The DBs)
- 5 DBs – “I said Terrible Romance, not so amazingly bad – it’s good”
- 4 DBs – The Sex saved it, “she moaned”
- 3 DBs – Coyote Ugly; enjoyed it but was also drunk (possibly) and woke up willing to remove my limb to get away from it
- 2 DBs – The Wind Tunnel Trapped Damsel’s Hair Wasn’t Worth the Hair Flip (but his bulge was impressive)
- 1 DB – Mmm, no.